Why YOU should learn like top athletes
- Corporate training can be reinvented through the eyes of top athletes.
- Learning requires constant practice of our core activities.
- This leads to extraordinary training success.
The implementation gap - the biggest problem of trainings
- The problem is not that the participants do not know how to become better.
- The actual implementation of the seminar content in daily life is the real challenge.
Integrate the digital solution in your trainings
- 60% of the people who engage with the digital solution in the training go ahead to solve their problem.
- The IKEA-effect: People tend to place inherently more value on solutions they have created themselves.
Why you should reduce barriers!
- If there are too many options to choose from, the likelihood of people selecting an option goes down.
- A digital solution has to be easy to understand to be used by the participants.
3 effective ways to make YOUR training entertaining!
- Gamify the experience to put fun into learning.
- People like using beatiful things, so making solutions look nice is key.
- Give quick rewards to keep the motivation up.