We are a fast-growing start-up in the heart of Munich that went from 3 to over 20 people in the last two years. We keep on growing this year and are looking for you.
Our app-based program supports participants after soft skill trainings to integrate learning goals into their daily work life. Our vision is to help training participants grow professionally every day, instead of forgetting 90% of the training content. We combine deep psychological knowledge about human behavior with a digital approach. This unique combination won the “HR Innovation Award” in 2017.
We build our business on a strong team with a strong team spirit (e.g. family-style lunch breaks, team events). Since we value diversity in our profile and work with a very international team, all our internal communication is in English.
Today, we are looking for our next Graphic Design Intern (m/f) in Munich to help us grow our business.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more)
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed
- 2+ years of experience in designing web-based applications (would be great if you could share work samples)
- Distinct understanding of UX methods and current UI trends
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong focus on detail
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- We treat everyone as equally important and give full responsibilities from day 1. This enables us to learn from each other daily
- We create impact. With technology we are changing the way people learn and grow, and you too can have an impact on this journey
- We live our vision. Monthly trainings are not only a matter of course for us, but also a part of our motivation to improve the world of trainings.
- We have fun at work and beyond. We organize team events regularly and there is always a reason to celebrate something with a cake
- We feel at home at everskill. We provide you with a comfortable working space, free fruit and nuts, casual dress code, and more
Interested? Just send an email to email@example.com and attach your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We look forward to getting to know you!