Everskill awards the most impactful trainings of 2017
Everskill stands for increased and transparent training impact. Thus, we continuously analyse all trainings and award the most impactful ones.
For this, we examined all training programs supported by our digital Everskill coach across various industries in 2017 and analysed the rate of sustainable behavior change after the training.
The award for the most impactful training of 2017 went to a training from TÜV SÜD conducted by Martina Bohnenstiel from Munich Leadership Group. Congratulations once again!
Further awards went to the following companies (in alphabetical order):
- Deutsche Vermögensberatung AG (training conducted by Leadership & Endurance AG)
- HOERBIGER (training conducted by Leadership & Endurance AG)
- PAYBACK (training conducted by Bridgehouse)
- Siemens (training conducted by Claudia Mangel)
- The Boston Consulting Group (training conducted by TPC Leadership)
- TÜV SÜD (trainings conducted by HANSEN & friends and TUM School of Management Executive Education)
We congratulate all winners once again and are looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation.